PLA Glow in Dark 1.75mm Filament 1kg / 1000g
PLA Glow in the Dark is mixture of PLA and phosphorous particles to create material that absorb UV and glow at dark environment.
- Material: PLA Glow in Dark
- Diameter: 1.75mm +/-0.05mm
- Weight: 1kg (filament) + 0.3kg (spool)
- Print Temperature:195~230°C
- Bed temperature: 20~50°C
- Compatible with desktop 3D printer that accept open filament system
- Vacuum packed with silica gel to avoid moisture
- Good in layer adhesion. PVP glue recommended for better first layer.
- Low odour.
- Have a natural milky white appearance at daylight and will turn into a luminous colour in the dark
- Basically “charge” its Glow in the Dark colour changing effect with UV/daylight, resulting in an impressive luminous colour when dark
- Useful for night party decoration, Halloween, cosplay props.
- Resealable bag, filament can be store back to keep it from dust and moisture
Please be aware that Glow in the Dark filaments contain a relatively high concentration of extremely hard phosphorous particles, which have an abrasive nature. In general these phosphorous particles will accelerate the nozzle-wear of brass nozzles, much faster than unfilled filaments. We recommend to use nozzles from stainless steel, titanium or tungsten.
1xPLA Glow in Dark + 8.2g PVP glue stick