PLA 1.75mm Filament 1kg / 1000g
- PLA, short for Polylactic Acid, derived from plant-based sources.
- Non-toxic, more environmentally friendly material.
- Compatible with 3d printer that accept open filament system.
- Diameter: 1.75mm±0.05mm
- Weight: 1kg (filament) + 0.3kg (spool)
- Printing temperature:190-220°C
- Bed temperature: 20~50°C
- Glass transition temperature: 50°C
- Packaging: Vacuum sealed with desicant
- Low shrinkage rate and it is very rigid with minimal flex
- Low odour.
- Very good layer adhesion.
Keep in Mind
- Storage: Cool and dry conditions, ideally ~20°C, moisture level <50%.
- Hotend: Consists of PTFE linear inside hotend to avoid heat creep.
- Part cooling fan: Turn on 100% for best quality print.
- Warning: PLA is not intend to use as functional part that get in touch with temperature more than 45°C.
What's include in the box
1 roll PLA filament of your choice + 1 PVP glue stick