ABS 1.75mm Filament 1kg/ 1000g
ABS, short for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, polymer material derived from petrol.
Weight: 1kg (filament) + 0.3kg (spool)
Printing temperature: 230-240°C
Bed temperature: 80~110°C
Glass transition temperature: 105°C
Packaging: Vacuum sealed with desicant
- Hight impact resistance suitable for mechanical used.
- Durable, can be use under sunlight.
- Suitable for printing small detail part.
- Printed part can be treated with acetone to get a smooth and shiny surface or to weld two objects together.
- Printed part can be sanded, sprayed, polished, drilled and painted.
- First layer adhesion: PVP glue stick or ABS juice can help to reduce warpage.
- Storage: Cool and dry conditions, ideally ~20°C, moisture level <50%.
- Hotend: Work for both type of hotend consists of PTFE linear or without i.e.all metal hotend
- Part cooling fan: Turn off 100% to reduce layer delamination and warping.
- Please print it under well ventilated environment for opened frame printer.